Clever Team Building
We understand. It’s hard to continuously find remote team activities that are fun and engaging!That’s why we created the Clever Team Session to help employees learn a new topic, personal carbon footprint, through an interactive online experience that will also help the planet. If being named “Best Employer” is one of your goals, keep reading!
Also, check out our Clever Conversation Starters, a free weekly service to help companies engage employees in a fun way!
Employees will come together to learn and discuss a hot topic – carbon footprint! We’ll use pop quizzes, music and Spotify, and a team activity to make it fun and to provide an opportunity for employees to get to know each other better!
Attract & Retain Talent through Purpose
Purpose-driven work environments are becoming more important for both attracting and retaining talent!
Sustainability is Business Savvy
Your customers are increasingly looking for sustainable business partners and suppliers. Clever Team Sessions is not only a great way to engage employees, they also show your customers that sustainability is important to your business.
Raising Carbon Literacy
Carbon footprint is a hot topic and buzz word that is both revered and feared. With the likes of Elon Musk and Bill Gates joining in on the conversation, carbon literacy will be extremely relevant and powerful. Historically, carbon footprint enablement has been complex and can often be intimidating, but the clever team session will make learning extremely fun and easy. Employers are in a unique position to help accelerate and scale carbon footprint literacy. We hope you’ll join us in enabling #clevercarbondecisions!
- ~1.5 hrs
- Video Conferencing (Polls will be used, fun clever carbon backgrounds can be downloaded)
- Web browser (we’ll be taking an interactive quiz online)
- Let’s talk carbon (short discussion on carbon footprint, have you heard of it before, if so where, Zoom polls to increase engagement)
- Pop Quiz (Don’t tell your employees, but we’re going to do a little quiz of the carbon footprint of common items like a banana, a coffee, driving 2 miles, an email, etc)
- What’s my carbon footprint? (We’ll walk through our 2 min quiz together and have an open discussion on each category to help employees think through the impact of our everyday decisions, all in a positive light)
- Breakouts (We’ll break out into groups to discuss and reflect on insights from the quiz)
- Latest in Carbon (What technologies are being developed? Who’s getting involved in the conversation? What does carbon offset, carbon neutral, carbon negative mean?)
Upon completion, you’ll receive a custom certificate of completion for your company that you can post to your website or LinkedIn page!
About the speaker and clever carbon
Michelle launched her career in Silicon Valley where she worked for some of the biggest names in tech including Jawbone, Salesforce, and DocuSign. A TEDx and Dreamforce speaker, Michelle is able to capture audiences and break down complex matters into digestible and delightful sound bites. See her TEDx talk on carbon footprint literacy here.
A proponent for making sustainability the new norm, Michelle founded clever carbon to help teach people about carbon footprint in a hip, fun, and relatable way. She believes a carbon literate society is one where transparency and accountability will flourish and one worth striving for. Join her in a fun and engaging feel-good session that will leave your employees fulfilled and inspired!
Tune into this episode featuring Michelle and clever carbon.